- 1 How do I speak to someone at HSBC?
- 2 What is a telephone banking security number?
- 3 Where can I find my HSBC username?
- 4 How do I log in to HSBC without secure key?
- 5 How do I contact HSBC by phone?
- 6 How do I set up HSBC telephone banking?
- 7 What can you do on telephone banking?
- 8 How do I set up phone banking?
- 9 How do I generate a secure code HSBC?
- 10 Why can’t I log into my internet banking?
- 11 How do I log into online banking?
- 12 How do I log into my HSBC account on my new phone?
- 13 How do I change my HSBC online banking password?
How do I speak to someone at HSBC?
In order to speak to a live person in HSBC customer service, you need to dial 1-800-975-4722. At first prompt select 1 for English or just remain on the line. Then the system will offer you to press star for lost/stolen card security center or fraud recording.
What is a telephone banking security number?
Your telephone banking security number is a 6 to 10 digit number that only you will know. It is what we use to verify you if you call us. If you do not currently hold a telephone banking security number and would like to set one up please contact us on 03457 404404.
Where can I find my HSBC username?
If you can’t remember your username, or it is not recognised at log on, you can retrieve it by following the ‘Forgot your Username’ link. You will be asked a set of questions and the username will be shown on the screen. You can change your username once you have logged onto online banking.
How do I log in to HSBC without secure key?
If you don’t have access to your Secure Key, go to our online banking log on page, enter your username and select ‘I’ve forgotten all my log on details or I don’t have my Secure Key’.
How do I contact HSBC by phone?
*For assistance, please call HSBC’s Customer Service at (02) 8858-0000 or (02) 7976-8000. For Premier, call (02) 8858-0800 or (02) 7976-8080.
How do I set up HSBC telephone banking?
You can do it in 4 easy steps:
- Call 08000 852 380.
- Verify yourself using your telephone security number.
- Create your voiceprint saying ‘My voice is my password’ up to 5 times.
- Use your voice to access your account through telephone banking.
What can you do on telephone banking?
What does Telephone Banking let you do?
- Hear your available balance.
- Check your latest transactions – what’s come in or gone out.
- Pay your Barclaycard bill.
- Transfer money between your Barclays accounts.
- Search for specific payments.
- Listen to details of your standing orders and Direct Debits.
How do I set up phone banking?
How to use Phone Banking
- Enter your Customer Access Number then press #
- Enter your phone/internet security number then press #
- Select one of the following options: Press 1 for general account balances and transaction information. Press 2 to transfer funds. Press 3 to pay bills using BPAY.
- To end the call simply hang up.
How do I generate a secure code HSBC?
Open the HSBC Mobile Banking app on your phone and select Generate Security Code. Select Re-authentication security code. Password option – Enter your Digital Security Device passcode and select Generate code.
Why can’t I log into my internet banking?
Make sure you have cleared temporary internet files and cookies and your browser has extensions and add-ons disabled. If needed, also try restarting your device and router, and try a wired connection.
How do I log into online banking?
How do I log in to Online Banking?
- Go to Online Banking.
- Enter your customer number or card number and select ‘Log in’.
- You’ll be asked for three random characters from both your PIN and password. Type this then press ‘Next’.
- If you’re asked for a one-time passcode, have your mobile phone or card reader handy.
How do I log into my HSBC account on my new phone?
Download the HSBC Mobile Banking App on your new smartphone and select “Activate Digital Security Device” from the settings menu. You will be asked to generate a security code from your old phone and enter it into your new phone for activation.
How do I change my HSBC online banking password?
How do I reset or change my HSBC password?
- Go to the Log On pageLog On page This link will open in a new window for Personal Internet Banking.
- Enter your username and click Continue.
- Click Forgot password? Link.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.