- 1 What is Captain Morgan Spiced Gold?
- 2 What does Captain Morgan Spiced Gold taste like?
- 3 What is Captain Morgan Spiced Gold made of?
- 4 Is Captain Morgan Spiced Gold nice?
- 5 What can you mix with rum besides Coke?
- 6 Can you drink spiced rum straight?
- 7 What’s the difference between spiced rum and spiced gold?
- 8 Is Captain Morgan or Bacardi better?
- 9 Is Captain Morgan rum bad for you?
- 10 Does Captain Morgan have sugar?
- 11 Is Captain Morgan a good rum?
- 12 What is the best spiced rum?
- 13 Is Aldi spiced rum any good?
- 14 What juice goes with Captain Morgan?
- 15 What rum is the best?
What is Captain Morgan Spiced Gold?
Captain Morgan Original Spiced Gold is a premium spirit drink made with the finest Caribbean Rum expertly blended with adventurous spice and natural flavours. Easy to mix and deliciously smooth, this is the spirit for legendary times with the crew.
What does Captain Morgan Spiced Gold taste like?
Take a sip and lift it to your nose, just the way the Captain did when he first created his sumptuous spiced spirit drink. You’ll taste notes of rich vanilla, brown sugar, warming spices with just the hint of oak. They all combine for balance, a smooth finish and the perfect drink for buccaneers and landlubbers alike.
What is Captain Morgan Spiced Gold made of?
Notes of rich natural vanilla, brown sugar, dried fruit, warming spices and hints of oak come together to create a perfectly balanced spirit with a smooth finish. The complementary notes in cola make Captain Morgan Original Spiced Gold the perfect spirit to serve with cola.
Is Captain Morgan Spiced Gold nice?
It is the classic super smooth rum, mixed to please everyone. The bouquet is fleshy with warm fruit, tropical references, spices and lots of cinnamon. On the palate, it is creamy, very soft and velvety, with good rhythm, just enough freshness and an overpowering finish of vanilla and sweet spices.
What can you mix with rum besides Coke?
8 of the Best Rum Mixers
- Club Soda.
- Tonic Water.
- Pineapple Juice.
- Coconut Water.
- Flavored Seltzer.
- Ginger Beer.
Can you drink spiced rum straight?
How to drink rum — just like whiskey with a splash of water or ice, and a slice of lime. Or simply drinks it neat in a small glass, warmed between your hands.
What’s the difference between spiced rum and spiced gold?
Gold rum is also known as amber rum. Spiced rum typically is aged for the same length of time as black rum but spices and caramel colorings are added to give it a signature sweet spice taste. A brand you may be familiar with is Captain Morgan.
Is Captain Morgan or Bacardi better?
Captain Morgan White Rum is much sweeter and softer but with a little less structure than Bacardi Superior. Bacardi’s finish is a lot drier and more acidic, but the flavors in Superior taste more true to the base molasses, and Superior also has a superior mouthfeel.
Is Captain Morgan rum bad for you?
Yes, you’ve read it right! Rum consumption can give you a healthy and strong heart. Also, it decreases cholesterol levels in the body. It is also a good drink for peripheral artery disease prevention and is a blood thinner, which can help combat artery blockages, prevent heart attacks and heart disease.
Does Captain Morgan have sugar?
With less than 1 gram of sugar * and only 86 calories per serve,* our Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum is gluten-free and perfect for pairing with your favorite mixers. There’s a reason this is the #1 selling spiced rum in North America!
Is Captain Morgan a good rum?
Captain Morgan is a classic choice when it comes to spiced rum, especially if you don’t want something too pricey. Captain and Coke is an iconic pairing, so this bottle is great for mixing while still noticing the taste of the rum. For the price point, it’s a good way to get into more serious rum drinking.
What is the best spiced rum?
The 11 Best Spiced Rums to Drink in 2021
- Best Overall: Boukman Botanical Rhum.
- Best Dark Rum: Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum.
- Best for Rum & Coke: Captain Morgan Spiced Rum.
- Best Budget: Bacardi Spiced Rum.
- Best Aged: Chairman’s Reserve Spiced Rum.
- Best for Sipping: Bayou Spiced Rum.
- Best Puerto Rican: Don Q Oak Barrel Spiced Rum.
Is Aldi spiced rum any good?
Judges praised the rum for its “notes of chocolate and hazelnut”. Aldi’s spiced rum wasn’t the supermarket’s only accolade, its Old Hopking White Rum (£9.99) also scooped up a silver medal, with judges noting the tipples excellent value price point.
What juice goes with Captain Morgan?
9 Mixers to Mix With Captain Morgan Original Spice
- Sodas such as soda water, cola, lemon-lime, ginger ale, etc.
- Ginger beer.
- Tropical fruit juices, such as mango, pineapple, and papaya.
- Iced tea.
- Apple cider (hard or regular)
- Cranberry juice.
- Butterscotch schnapps.
What rum is the best?
The 30 Best Rum Brands (2021)
- Plantation 3 Stars Artisanal White Rum.
- Denizen Aged White Rum.
- Mount Gay Eclipse Barbados Rum.
- Cruzan Estate Diamond Light Rum.
- Uruapan Charanda Blanco Single Blended Rum.
- Worthy Park Estate ‘Rum-Bar’ White Overproof Rum.
- Bacardí Reserva Ocho Rare Gold Rum.
- Barceló Imperial Dominican Rum.