- 1 What should my CS GO settings be?
- 2 How do I optimize CS go like a pro?
- 3 What video settings do CSGO pros use?
- 4 Why do pros use 400 DPI?
- 5 Is 400 DPI good for gaming?
- 6 Which resolution is best for CS:GO?
- 7 Why do CS:GO pros use low settings?
- 8 How do I import CS:GO settings?
- 9 What is the best audio output configuration CS:GO?
- 10 How do I increase fps in CS:GO 2021?
- 11 How do I get more FPS in CS:GO 2021?
- 12 Is 4 3 better for CS:GO?
What should my CS GO settings be?
Best video settings
- Brightness – Choose what you’re most comfortable with.
- Color Mode – Computer Monitor.
- Aspect Ratio – Personally we prefer 16:9, but choose what works for you.
- Resolution – Again, choose what works for you.
- Display Mode – Go Fullscreen.
- Laptop Power Savings – Disabled.
- Global Shadow Quality – Very Low.
How do I optimize CS go like a pro?
Optimize Launch Options
- “-novid” Skips Valve animation at launch.
- “-high” Prioritizes CS:GO for CPU.
- “-threads 4” Dictates threads used by CPU (use 2 if you use a dual-core CPU)
- “-nod3d9ex” Makes ALT+TAB faster.
- “-nojoy” Removes joystick support.
- “+cl_forcepreload 1” Increases FPS by preloading maps.
What video settings do CSGO pros use?
The best video settings for CS:GO
- Brightness: 80 percent. Your brightness settings will heavily depend on your monitor’s brightness, but 80 percent is a sweet spot when it comes to in-game settings.
- Aspect ratio: 4:3.
- Resolution: 1280×960.
- Display mode: Fullscreen.
- Laptop power savings: Disabled.
Why do pros use 400 DPI?
The answer to your question is really simple, pro players use those settings because of microsoft, because of the intellimouse or the wheel mouse optical, those mice only could do 400dpi, and many pro players learned to play with those mice, so they got used to 400dpi.
Is 400 DPI good for gaming?
You’ll see that most pros have a DPI between 400-800 where all gaming mice are going to track perfectly.
Which resolution is best for CS:GO?
Starting with the native resolution for most monitors, 1920×1080 is the highest and clearest quality setting for CSGO. This can be advantageous as players at farther distances will be easier to separate from the background. This resolution can’t be used with the 4:3 aspect ratio, so you’ll have to use 16:9.
Why do CS:GO pros use low settings?
Low settings provide a higher in-game frame rate. The higher your frame rate, the lower your input lag will be. Responsive clicks, mouse movements and keyboard presses are essential to top level play.
How do I import CS:GO settings?
Steam>userdata> “steamID3” (1)>730>local>cfg
- Open the Steam folder.
- Open the userdata folder.
- You will see multiple folders with numbers. Click on the folder with a number that matches your steamID 3 number.
- Click on 730 (this is the game code for CS:GO)
- Click on local.
- Right-click and copy the CFG folder.
What is the best audio output configuration CS:GO?
Make sure that your sound card drivers and Windows Settings are also set to Stereo. The most commonly used audio format in CS:GO is also 16-bit with 44100 Hz, so make sure to adjust your settings in Windows for that.
How do I increase fps in CS:GO 2021?
Those settings will be specific to CS:GO Only.
- Open Nvidia Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings > Global Settings > Change the following.
- Disable Image Sharpening.
- Ambient Occlusion – Off.
- Anisotropic Filtering – Off.
- Antialiasing FXAA – Off.
- Antialiasing Gamma Correction – On.
- Antialiasing Mode – Off.
- CUDA – GPUs – All.
How do I get more FPS in CS:GO 2021?
Nvidia Control Panel Settings
- Anisotropic Filtering: OffAntialiasing-Gamma Correction: Off.
- Maximum Pre-rendered Frames: 1.
- Power Management Mode: Prefer Maximum Performance.
- Preferred refresh rate: Highest Available.
- Texture Filtering – Anisotropic sample optimization: Off.
- Texture Filtering -negative LOD bias: Allow.
Is 4 3 better for CS:GO?
The main reason why players prefer the 4:3 aspect ratio is the change on the character models. The stretched resolution causes everything to appear bigger. The model for the player characters are almost 50% bigger with the stretched resolution. This will let you have an easier time hitting enemies.