- 1 How can I download YouTube videos directly?
- 2 How do I download YouTube videos to my gallery?
- 3 What is the best YouTube downloader?
- 4 How can I download a video from YouTube to my laptop?
- 5 What website can I use to download YouTube videos?
- 6 Is it illegal to download videos from YouTube for personal use?
- 7 How do I download YouTube videos with Chrome?
- 8 Why can’t I download YouTube videos anymore 2020?
- 9 How do I download a YouTube video to my computer without the app?
How can I download YouTube videos directly?
How Do You Download YouTube Videos Directly?
- Head to The Video. Open YouTube on your browser and head to the video you want to download.
- Add ‘ss’ In The URL. Next, you need to edit the URL in the text editor provided by YouTube. Simply, enter ‘ss’ after ‘www. ‘ but before ‘youtube.com. ‘
- Go to the Download Site.
How do I download YouTube videos to my gallery?
Download to an SD card
- Open the YouTube Go app.
- Go to a video you’d like to download to your SD card.
- Tap the video once.
- Select the video quality of either Data Saver, Standard, or High Quality.
- Tap Download.
What is the best YouTube downloader?
The best free YouTube downloaders to pick in 2021
- 4K Video Downloader. Fast, free and flexible – the most versatile YouTube downloader.
- WinX YouTube Downloader. Clear, powerful and well designed – a very close runner-up.
- Any Video Converter Free.
- Free YouTube Download.
- aTube Catcher.
How can I download a video from YouTube to my laptop?
How to download YouTube videos on your PC
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to save, using your browser.
- Launch YTD Video Downloader (if it’s not already running).
- Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
- Click the Download button in YTD.
What website can I use to download YouTube videos?
The Best YouTube Downloaders to Try This Year
- y2mate. y2mate is another (rather simple) YouTube to MP4 converter.
- Videoder. Videoder is a free video downloader available for Windows and Android.
- Gihosoft TubeGet.
Is it illegal to download videos from YouTube for personal use?
For personal use, no it is not illegal to download YouTube video. But it is immoral. Taking steps to avoid video-streaming quality issues and overstepping your data-downloading limit are common sense, and avoiding advertising is not illegal (ad-blockers are the bane of our industry, too).
How do I download YouTube videos with Chrome?
How to download YouTube videos in Chrome: Install Local YouTube Downloader
- Open the Chrome Web Store and search for “TamperMonkey” or go straight to the Tampermonkey Chrome extension page.
- Click “Add extension” to install Tampermonkey.
Why can’t I download YouTube videos anymore 2020?
According to YouTube’s Terms and Conditions, users are not allowed to download any videos from YouTube. Rather than download videos, YouTube wants its users to develop loyalty to the platform. This is the primary reason why you can’t download videos from YouTube.
How do I download a YouTube video to my computer without the app?
How to Download YouTube Videos without Any Software: Step by Step Tutorial
- YouTubeMP4. This online tool is one of the easiest ways to download YouTube videos without any software.