Is Rich Dad Poor Dad worth reading?
Rich Dad Poor Dad isn’t a good book, it’s a book with some good concepts in it. It’s also a book worth reading if you’re interested in money and what you should and shouldn’t do with it. Be warned though. Rich Dad Poor Dad isn’t a well written book.
What are the six lessons in Rich Dad Poor Dad?
Rich Dad Poor Dad Lessons
- Lesson 1: The Rich Don’t Work for Money.
- Lesson 2: Why Teach Financial Literacy?
- Lesson 3: Mind Your Own Business.
- Lesson 4: The History of Taxes and The Power of Corporations.
- Lesson 5: The Rich Invent Money.
- Lesson 6: Work to Learn—Don’t Work for Money.
Is Rich Dad Poor Dad good advice?
John T. Reed, a critic of Robert Kiyosaki, says, “Rich Dad, Poor Dad contains much wrong advice, much bad advice, and virtually no good advice.” He also states, “Rich Dad, Poor Dad is one of the dumbest financial advice books I have ever read.
What is the story of Rich Dad Poor Dad?
Rich Dad Poor Dad is Robert’s story of growing up with two dads — his real father and the father of his best friend, his rich dad — and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing.
Is Rich Dad Poor Dad outdated?
Rich Dad Poor Dad is an outdated book. It’s recommenced a lot because it was written by a man who is no longer recognizable because of success and greed. We’ve got to stop recommending Rich Dad Poor Dad as a good book on finance.
How did Rich Dad Poor Dad make his money?
Best known for a series of books called Rich Dad Poor Dad, Kiyosaki has built everlasting wealth through his lifelong journey of investing, speaking events, and real estate. The majority of his revenues come from his seminars conducted by individuals who pay to use the Rich Dad brand name for marketing reasons.
How can I get rich?
How To Get Rich From Nothing
- Get your money mindset right. The mind is a powerful thing, especially when it comes to your money mindset.
- Create a financial plan.
- Get on a budget.
- Live below your means.
- Create multiple streams of income.
- Boost your current income.
- Invest your money.